Friday, October 28, 2011

Rescue of the Silver Beast...

     And the next couple days...Wednesday afternoon/ evening/night...I cooked meatlovers spagetti <<<< don't know how because I was sooooo tired!  Anyways I was saved by the SILVER BEAST ie my best friend...one of my best friends came and picked me up and we went to McDondals and had a Frozen Carmel Latte which is different from a frozen one very different one is liquid with Ice and othe other is like a smoothie.  And I heard one of my favorite songs I call it " I Be Ducked Off ", but I dont know the real name.  I relaxed rebooted and came to class today and passed my Personal Selling Exam.  Mrs. Laird again glad I don't get tired of seeing her face and her mine its very interesting in her classes. And today....I get my little adventure and tomorrow on to McComb << tell you about that next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment