Wednesday, October 26, 2011

And the Week Begins…

     So now Monday rolls back around I get the date of my Personal Selling presentation and I’m all cool and relaxed because I’m thinking “oh I’m good I already finished mine”, ha in my dreams it wouldn’t be Mrs. Laird if she didn’t make you step up a but…..I’ll tell you about that later.  I’ll tell you about a semi typical day after class I go to the cafeteria and force feed myself- what my friends call fruit and berries and stuff, “Is that supposed to fill up?”….a salad with chicken salad (sometimes I’ll add a piece of chicken strip) and a water or a very not sweet tea<<<<not too sweet!   I love myself some pastries, but I DO NOT like my tea too sweet!  Tuesday Marketing Class was typical….a whole lot of learning and some good note taking well in my head mostly …I learn by listening and seeing-doing as well but it depends on what I’m doing…..weird but true and I was fortunate enough to have teachers that knew about learning processes over the years so I was able to learn about my learning style early.  Wednesday is now here I schedule a very interesting meeting with a very important person for tomorrow<<will find out what it was about at a later date; and at Co-Lin we are having a health fair….I am presently typing with a pricked finger I had my blood glucose taken….guess what all is good.  My Blood pressure was better than perfect and for 247lbs at only 5’7 well I expect to have a high B.M.I. 40 I know lose 70lbs and I’ll be within my range . We will see I’ve been working on it I was 265lb this time last year; I guess the salad and working out is helping.  Back to the Personal Selling well like I said I thought I was done…silly me we finished the chapter and about 3 more minutes of talking and memorization was added…so now I’ll be up to 5 minutes of talk time and to think I thought I already had memorized half of my presentation! Well time for me to go on home now…..until a later day…be as brilliant as you can be…..and remember Networking is Key!

No comments:

Post a Comment