Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Planet Fast Foward...

        So Friday started out ok I had a test in Personal Selling I think I did well....but by days end Friday was a very rough day and by that night all I want was some Chinese Food and some calm down...that's what I finally got...myself and my Silver Back friend....<<<that even started off rough, but ended well and the night ended with a laugh and me scolding my kitten found him in the cabinet...litterally!
**************************************************************************
Roderick (my brother) Myself                                                    Pink, L.J. & Jarrius
                                             
           Saturday was a new start another day we went to McComb, Ms….( myself, Mom, Roderick, Pink, LJ Jarrius, and Erica)….so this is what happened….first we ate a little I had a beef frank the kids and everyone else had either the same or a burger…I’m not big on beef-then I went on a journey with my niece and two nephews to find the Trick-or-Treat room….stairs and a bunch of turns we didn’t get lost but we did go slow so I wouldn’t forget the way!  We got back then they ran off with Erica I was scared for her life I thought they would tie her upside down somewhere so they could run wild <<<< I’m just saying ever seen little children hyped off candy it’s possible…..later I had chicken wing didn’t eat much because again pork was on the menu but everything looked good and  well I asked my beautiful cousin what she thought because she tried everything….let’s see 2 beef frank hot dogs,  2 burgers, 2 sprites, a water, a chicken burger with BBQ sauce, and she brought a sausage burger home with her …<<<< she has a really high metabolism I promise nothing sticks.  The point is she said everything was good.  In the end it was about food, fun, games and travel…
Erica in the Flesh

..ok until I went to McDonalds in McComb, Ms and ordered the #10 southern style chicken with lettuce added….my mom told me to check to make sure the lettuce was added she should have been telling me to make sure the meat was the right size no joke I was to ….offbeat about that to take a picture it totally slipped my mind it was the size o  u know those big pill bottles….that was the amount of meat on that bun it look like one  chicken patty had been sliced three times…..I know franchises have standards and I’m more then sure that was below standard!  If someone ever reports that I so feel for them….I just know to stick to Subway from now on I mean even the subway that looks like a bait shop on the way to Arkansas is up to standard Geeze!  To end I didn’t cook anything that night Roderick ate a burger that he high jacked from the cooking earlier, Erica a sausage sandwich and honestly I can’t remember what myself and mother ate…isn’t that something….a whole heap of fun <<< it really was!




No comments:

Post a Comment