Monday, October 24, 2011

The Journey …Food, Networking and Fun!

           

  Well since I’m here at home on my journey school is going very well by.  And since the article in the paper “Marketing Student Makes Cents”, things are still going well I appreciate the advice and words of wisdom.  So I have decided that part of my journey would be discovering the tastes of the city that I will have my store in.  I’m not from Natchez originally I am from Vidalia, La. so sometimes I can get as lost as the next tourist.  I have a whole list and I’ve started working on it <<<<I’m just saying networking is part of business and what better way to network then to explore places to dine call me the Rachel Ray of Natchez that’s on a mission to build a  brand and have fun while I’m doing it. You never know who you will meet while dining out.  FYI if you ever see me out I’ll probably be with my cousin Erica, who runs “Gods Helping Hands Cleaning Services, etc.” or my mother I usually drag one of them out with me to get them out of the house to relax and experience new.  So far we have experienced “Big Momma’s” their BBQ Nacho’s with Nora’s Homemade Salsa were very difference, but tasty would I get them again?  YES! Great Wok II is one of my other finds I have fallen in love with their Hot & Sour Soup oh and the Fried Cheese Wong Tongs & Sweet Tea to die for. “Fat Momma’s Tamales” I love their name sake the Tamales.  This Saturday I dragged my Erica downtown to “Natchez Coffee Co.”  I had a Frozen Caramel Latte  I’m so a permanent customer she had Crazy Colors Ice Cream and she so wanted more…she trying to get me to get some Beignets they serve them only on the weekends for breakfast…the customer service was supreme they were really patient I didn’t have my eyes in and they really helped A++. As far as the store I have found the location I want I think it will be just right with a little work on the inside I not I have time to find something else.  I have definitely found the Merchanding Display Set that I want the company is awesome they have Great customer service.  If you can’t tell yet I’m big on customer service I truly believe that is the foundation of good business making the customers feel appreciated.

P.S. I Forgot to mention attending the balloon race that I attended with mom and neice

http://www.natchezdemocrat.com/2011/10/06/bright-future-student-makes-fashion-cents/

                                                     Picture By: Eric Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment