Monday, October 24, 2011

Flashe Back Pt. 2

Spring Conference 2011

   So I already mentioned that I already knew what I wanted to do but how to go about doing was another story completely I had an Idea but still needed a bit of guidance.  That’s where my, Associate in Applied Science with a Major in Business and Marketing Management Technology <<<<I know a whole mouthful>>> and D.E.C.A. comes into play.  Back in January Mrs. Laird convinced me and a few others after only about 6 weeks in the program to attend the State D.E.C.A. competition and COMPETE...me with my bad nerves or so I tell myself I have them sometimes.  Anyways, we competed and we placed I personally placed in the top 6 of the Apparel Merchandising and Marketing Category (5th) not bad for my first go round and I didn’t  wreck my nerves I was proud of me.  I was on a roll. The fall conference was very informantive as well it was held earlier this month  in Tupalo, MS . I could'nt eat most of the food it was pork and I was so not trying to get sick.  Researching and going forward I have been on fast forward ever since I love learning and excelling doing different and new things.  I’m self-motivated, but I must say between my mom, friends <<< instructor and other supporters I can’t help but to want to do the best I can.  Excuse the continued broken thoughts but I was writing this in the mist of cooking for my family otherwise they would be reduced to sandwiches for the next few days………Vegetarian spaghetti  ha…meat eaters beware and  chicken a-la-garden baked!

     Collegite DECA: http://www.facebook.com/CollegiateDECA?ref=ts&sk=app_106171216118819

No comments:

Post a Comment