Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mom you have to …




     So Saturday morning rolls around and I was supposed to mow the back lawn, but it was again too cold-at least for me.  So I wander to my mother telling her how Erica and I discovered that Natchez Coffee Co. has beignets (weekend breakfast only). And she said those magic words—what is a beignet?  Fast forward a bit skipping a little conversation I basically drag my mom out of the bed make her get dressed and on to Natchez Coffee Co. we go.  Lucky we found a good park that was closer than I thought we would find.  Mom saw the buffet and well had her heart set on that so she had that.  Myself well I’m not big on a lot of breakfast foods so I got the beignets (the whole point of us going) and an Iced Carmel Latte.  She loved the bacon and what I call eggs benedict; oh and she found out what the Beignet was.  I had been having them every summer since 7th grade when I visited LSU for 4- H short course;   and just had not seen them on a menu, personally I prefer a softer fluffier Beignet, but I got a to go box because 12 was just too many for me alone and Erica’s review is that they were crispy and delicious.  She loves pastries f.y.i.  The atmosphere was good the waitress was great the food makes it worth going back and mom now knows what a beignet is. And of course you know this all ties into my ultimate goal or at least one of them.  This mom asked is what you mean about the customer service you want to have in your store they are really nice and attentive…always customer service is what makes it all work!....F.Y.I. I have my first personal selling presentation coming up....



No comments:

Post a Comment