Thursday, October 13, 2011

Life in My Lane

   When I first came back here (to Natchez, MS), I had no Idea what would happen, but little did I know I was on the road from 0 to 60 in 2.5 seconds.I was blinded why looking head on into the headlights of what would become the driving ambition of my life. This is my story of a journey on the road to obtaining my dreams- all of them- and they are far from lacking . So see the world the way I do, now hop on in and join me, ” in my lane” to conquer my piece of this small  world…….And the journey begins.                                                                                                                                                  ****Oh and I guess I should let you know I'll start with a bit of the backstory that leads to this point****

No comments:

Post a Comment