Monday, April 9, 2012

       So it has been eons since I last updated....I know bummer anyways things have been bad and they have been good but like I say everything happens for a reason and God is revealing more and more each day his reason for my boring, crazy yet adventurous life.  Whats sad is I had to sit out this semester but I'm working retail and I've had the opportunity to work in a completely new area Cosmetic now my first love....since I was in 5th grade.....so that was awesome....from there lingerie more bra fitting practice <<<< reminds me of my days at Lane Bryant >>>>  a new perspective on the business because this time I get a different view then at LB and Macy's <<<< have worked and loved working at both places.   I have a lot of ground covered as far as experience goes and I  believe well everything happens for a reason....sitting out a semester may be a setback but in the process I have receiving some well needed training and brush ups in retail ....after all this BLOG is about the journey to me opening my store so it all works in my favor as hard as it was at first for me to acknowledge that I knew it but I wouldnt speak it past the tears I wanted to be in school I didn't care....but I'm great now!   I believe I have even figured out this dang hair of mine....MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE!!!!   Oh and I need help choosing which swimsuit to get so if you visit the blog let me know which one you think would look best on me....and my big ole legs....Ha!  Adding pics know my rambling is the last thing you all want to hear!!  I'm BACK! 


Edgy Barbie Look

Finally got her in Makeup...well sometimes atleast (Mom)



Just a Glow.....more makeup...such a Lancome chic
So late but Blue so adorable!!


The Love of my life....Storm aka Big Boy!!

Don't know what I was smiling about

hair and makeup--Me!!

Ready for the fashion show....stage fright poor baby!!  Neice


So I'm still cooking Moms not gonna let that happen

Was not sure bout this dress at first but after seeing the pictures I liked
My new favorite shoe!!
so i was experimenting meatless bologna, pomegranate in yogurt and bagels with strawberry cream cheese
when I actually take the time to curl it..no perm..takes like 2 to 3 hours
Smoochies

Did I mention I sell AVON on the side--www.youravon.com/naaval2  Mother Day is right around the corner!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment