Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Day In the Life...

Color for the season
  



My Youtube Channel--Tester




 Seriously was not planning on updating until the end of the week but, you know me very interesting things are like so always happening....I got my tooth pull today right....so glad didn't feel a thing ...it was quick painless and the experience dispels all the negative I've heard about a certain Dr......go you it was fab. Now I was on the way to drop my prescribiton off at Wally World when I turn the corner only to see this......and yes I did take a picture and guys slip and take pix of females In special clubs then I can take a pic of a scene In a public place....
Turns out he was a diabetic and had fainted/got dizzy was conscious though






love the shoes in this shot


I want this dress...birthday July 5th size xL Jr...message me for store


so earlier this week my best and I got hungry and bored we paid for it don't eat while starving

Blue and Granny so spoiled

can you guess what this is a pic of?
And the rest well I just got bored and don't know when I will wear them again so I decided to take a picture well pictures.....I love these shoes oh and I don't normally do white Especially on the bottom but I think I pulled it off....well I hope cuz if I didn't its being posted for the world to see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment