Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This Hectic Road-->>>

So a lot has been going on since I last posted I got to have a little fun...
Finally Got to Wear My Boots!



I Got a job....Finally one that I really love...

                   Working Black Friday 12 hours..........that's really how it was Crazy!

Thanksgiving has passed and I cooked just about the complete meal...excluding the sweet potato pies and the potato salad....my dressing was awesome and my bird beautiful........see

Class has started back and my beloved brother is in Jackson,Ms he has surgery on his hip yesterday is doing fine will be in the hospital for a few more day......



feel better Roderick

And today my beautiful is my beautiful neice Pinks Birthday---Happy Birthday Baby!

Myself and Infiniti (Pink)

Now All I have to do is focus on fininshing this semester with a bang and being as Merry as I can be............More TO COME!

Oh did I mention last week my grams car ran out of gas on us....when we were taking it back to her house after maintence!



Will correct Tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment